Call Center Interview Package
– eBook and an audio recording. Your ultimate guide on how to succeed in a call center job interview.
– Answers to fifteen most common interview questions. Multiple brilliant answers to all tough questions!
– Excellent interview preparation tips and winning interview strategies…
– By Jacob Gates (author of the book) and Matthew Chulaw (author of the recording), specialized interview coaches and co-authors of www.callcenterinterviewquestions.com.
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What motivates you in this repetitive job?
- Why do you want to work here and not somewhere else?
- What are your goals?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
And do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you for every job in a call center?
- Build good relationships with the recruiters and benefit from it?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
- Get a good job finally, in these difficult times?
It is not so easy to do it, is it?
It can be very easy, with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow call center operators and specialists think about it:
I could not get a customer service job for a long time and didn’t really know why. Only your interview guide helped me to understand what to say in an interview and how to stand out from the crowd of other applicants with similar background and experience. The most difficult questions were a piece of cake for me, while other applicants struggled! Thank you guys! Elena, Call Center Operator
I am not very talkative, so it was difficult for me to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after understanding the right interview strategies outlined in your guide, I understood one does not have to talk a lot to get a job. All you have to do is using the right words when it matters most. I learned it from your materials, and got a job. Justin, Team Leader
It is never easy to get a job in a call center, especially here in Montreal. One competes with dozens other applicants every time, mostly students. And I was just an average candidate, and they never really gave me an opportunity to demonstrate my skills. However, after applying advice from Call Center Interview Guide, they recognized me as an ideal applicant for a job and offered me a full time work contract. Thank you Jacob! Marion, Call Center Operator
Dear Job Seeker,
While studying at schools, we are forced to learn many things we’ll never use in our life. But when it comes to the real tasks of life, such as getting a job, we will understand that school has not prepared us for the exams of our daily life we all need to pass.
You know, I have seen many people fail in an interview and I screened out many too. But…
- These people failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they were not suitable for the role in a call center…
They failed, simply because they were good students, operators, marketers, etc, but they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and employees, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview and how to act there. And they failed…
However, this doesn’t have to be your case! We decided to prepare a specialized package for call center job applicants, consisting of the free information on this website, an e-book with answers to the toughest interview questions and an audio recording that will teach you how to sell yourself in an interview. Every responsible job seeker, who wants to do more than the other applicants, can download it from this website and succeed!
- We are going to show you brilliant answers to the most common tough interview questions. It doesn’t matter if you apply for your first job, or have ten years of experience under your belt already. There is a good answer for everyone!
- We are going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in each part of the interview.
- We will teach you how to make a perfect impression on the interviewers, how to win their hearts and get a job.
- To summarize it, we will show you how to ace your interview for call center position from start to finish!
See the sample from the first part of the package, e-book below: (If you can not see the sample properly, please click here to download it as .PDF. Then you should be able to read it on any device. Thank you!)
This was just first interview question. A small fraction of eighteen pages long, specialized e-book, in which you’ll find brilliant answers to fifteen most common interview questions.
And do not forget on the second part of Call Center Interview Package, the I Will Get a Job! recording, from my friend, a specialized interview coach Matthew Chulaw, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview better than the other applicants.
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research and how to benefit from it in an interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much much more…
All the information from someone who interviewed more than one thousand job applicants. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get the job in your interview? I can’t…
Call Center Interview Package details:
1st. Part- 15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers
- Format: E-book (.pdf format, you can open it on any desktop or mobile device).
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 18
- Updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (76 reviews from seven different countries)
2nd. Part: I Will Get a Job! Recording
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, Updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (98 reviews from twelve different countries)
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of the interviewers, perfectly applicable for call center interviews.
Competition is tough. You need to do something more to get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your recruiters in a call center by telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
My friends and family insisted that my communication skills weren’t good enough to get a job in a call center. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants, buying your guide and following it, step by step. All of a sudden I felt confident in the interviews and finally got a full time job of a sales and service specialist. This is a great job for someone without any previous experience. Thank you guys! I would not succeed without your Call Center Interview Package! Jean, Sales and Service Specialist
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like our Call Center Interview Guide for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address jacob[at]callcenterinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach, co-author of callcenterinterviewquestions.com website.
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how our guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.